- I'm working.
- The car only gets used once or twice a week, now that we no longer have a school run to do.
- I'm earning money.
- After a very late night out and a slow bus ride home, I awoke at 9:30am to find that Cam had unloaded the dishwasher, made a big pot of coffee and was frying bacon for breakfast sandwiches for everyone.
- I no longer travel to work by tube.
- We are going to go to Switzerland for our summer holiday this year.
- I'm wearing bright blue scrubs at work, and a name badge that says 'Staff Nurse'.
- There is a hipster-run new bistro in our local neighbourhood.
There's still cake though. There's always cake.
|Lemon and blueberry syrup loaf|