This morning I am incapable of taking a decent photo. I am sporting dark shadows under my eyes but also a funky, slightly psychedelic, new tunic top. I'm happy.
The pattern is the Portfolio Tunic from Lisette (Simplicity 2245), which I have made twice before. This time I left the collar off and finished the raw edge with bias tape, because the collar comes out very high. I much prefer the lower neckline this way.
The fabric is quilting cotton from Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms range, and I think the colours and swirly flowers are very reminiscent of the 1960s. The relatively heavy weight of quilting cotton works very well with this pattern. The previous two versions I made were from much lighter cotton lawn, which are cool for summer but crumple more easily and don't hang quite so well.