- London - I've lived here since 1995, and I will never live anywhere else.
- Paris - okay, living in Paris would be an acceptable alternative to living in London.
- The Swiss Alps - I fell in love with them when I visited in 2010, and I am desperate to go back. At the end of this post you can see a video of me falling in love with Interlaken and the mountains.
- The North York Moors - beautiful and wild.
- The Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia, USA - where I first learnt to love long-distance hikes.
- Pembrokeshire - the most spectacular coastline I've found in the UK.
- North Stradbroke Island, off the Queensland coast in Australia - many years ago I lived in Brisbane for six months, and we would go out to this island for long weekends camping and snorkelling. It was just how I had imagined Australia to be.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, West London - G took me here on our second date, and we fell in love.
- Washington DC - crammed full of American history, iconic buildings and incredible museums.
- The Lake District in Cumbria - I want to walk all the fells, like Wainwright did.
The Eiger, Munch and Jungfrau in the Swiss Alps
St Paul's Cathedral in London
The Eiffel Tower in Paris