Number W15 - Leyton to Hackney
- A extremely portly man, snoring so loudly that even the people wearing headphones could hear him.
- A teenage girl, taking her little brother to primary school, quietly reading out loud to him as he sits on her lap.
- A tall man, with a rakish cut over one eyebrow, carrying a spade.
- An elegant lady with a bright pink scarf knotted jauntily around her throat, who sits very still with her eyes shut.
- A mother with five swarming children all in primary school uniform who like to jump off the seats and swing from the poles.
- A man with a pair of women's opaque black tights on his head.
- A boy and his Dad trying to do maths homework together.
- A rainbow of chattering teenagers, in the various brightly coloured blazers of Hackney's high schools and academies. At least two local schools require their pupils to wear vivid purple blazers and ties.
|Two heads are better than one - maths homework on the bus|
|Tights on head|