Sunday 22 June 2008

How to feel better

What to do with your weekend when one member of the family is hungover and the other three have streaming colds?


Here's what we did:
  • Pottered over to We Make London and got a free goodie bag for being one of the first 10 people through the door - thank you! Got to gaze at many beautiful things and spend some money.
  • Popped in to the British Museum, admired the wonderful roof and then found some Ancient Greek wall friezes with chickens on them.

  • Had a restorative lunch of noodles, green tea and gyoza at Wagamama's

  • Came home, ate strawberries and took paracetamol before crawling off for naps, exhausted but happy.

Oh, and just in case there was any doubt, I was one of the streaming colds posse, not the hungover one.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a lovely day, despite the illnesses (self inflicted and otherwise!) hope you start to feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its taken me ages to read this post- have been too busy clicking on links and oohing over handbags and jewellery! Your day out (despite colds and hangovers) looks great fun! Oooh, wagamamas, I feel a need for noodles, yum. Isn't there one in Oxford now?
    Hope C has recovered from his hangover...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there:

    I found your blog via All Things Lovely, and am so enjoying browsing around :)

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys are feeling better, Nancy! Your trip to the British Museum - friezes with chickens... how wonderful!

    Also (hanging my head) I totally neglected to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.