Good things to do with a large punnet of blackberries picked in Epping Forest:
- Blackberry and apple crumble
- Scones, clotted cream and squished blackberries
- See how purple you can make your fingers....
- Blackberry and apple puree, with a teeny dash of cinnamon, spooned over vanilla ice cream
- Anna's famous blackberry jam
- Blackberry porridge, made with apple juice in place of the milk
- Or - just pick them off the brambles and eat them in the sunshine!
As well as banner success - mosaics are definitely the way to go - I have also put some pdfs onto the blog for you to download. Go and have a rummage over on the right hand side. So far there is the camping checklist from my very first blog post plus a list of books for 6-8 year olds that my children have enjoyed. More downloadable lists coming very soon!