Thursday 13 August 2009

Blackberrying


Good things to do with a large punnet of blackberries picked in Epping Forest:

  • Blackberry and apple crumble
  • Scones, clotted cream and squished blackberries
  • See how purple you can make your fingers....
  • Blackberry and apple puree, with a teeny dash of cinnamon, spooned over vanilla ice cream
  • Anna's famous blackberry jam
  • Blackberry porridge, made with apple juice in place of the milk
  • Or - just pick them off the brambles and eat them in the sunshine!



~~~~~~~~~~

As well as banner success - mosaics are definitely the way to go - I have also put some pdfs onto the blog for you to download. Go and have a rummage over on the right hand side. So far there is the camping checklist from my very first blog post plus a list of books for 6-8 year olds that my children have enjoyed. More downloadable lists coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.