- Hundreds of people, standing outside pubs, drinking wine and pints and turning their faces towards the sky, like sunflowers.
- Two little girls, pony-galloping up Carnaby Street doing a complicated hand-clapping game together.
- Three young dudes, zooming past on longboards.
- A pretty young lady, wrapped in a gold pashmina, photographing her boyfriend's pint of beer with the biggest Nikon camera I've ever seen.
- Three teenage girls, all wearing very high-heeled turquoise pumps, and with huge Primark bags hooked over their arms, teetering along the road singing Abba tunes together.
- Three German tourists, wondering how many millilitres were in a pint. Nobody could tell them.
- Bubbles in my prosecco, as I enjoyed an afternoon out with some of my nursing friends.
|Springtime in London|