Friday 21 December 2007

Equations

This post is inspired by C who woke up nice and early at 6:30 this morning in order to complete an entire workbook of multiplication and division sums "for fun" (honestly his idea, not mine...but I suppose the genes will out).



4 cups of coffee + 4 paracetamol + a handful of strepsils = no cold symptoms at all
.
4 children + 1 large bowl of popcorn = a full hoover
.

1 small child + 1 new camera = high battery usage
.
(2 x 5 year old girls) + 1 large tub of beads + elastic = 42 bracelets
.

(3 x 8 year old boys) + mud + ice + large sticks = the best fun in months
.

4 children + 1 large basket of DVDs = no agreement on which film to watch
.

4 children x 2 days = takeaway curry + large bottle of wine

.

As the holidays have started there are more children around than usual. It has been great fun!
.










4 comments:

  1. They all look and I'm sure are the best of friends!
    Thank you so much for the past 2 days! And Frank's photo's are lovely - especially the portrait of O!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - didn't know there was a portrait of O! Set him up with a flickr set asap!

    They've been so lovely. Both C & O were in bed and ASLEEP by 7pm. Shattered :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos show what fun the children are having! love your equations, even with only 2 children most apply to our house - especially the dvd one!
    thanks for stopping by my blog, I love your comment idea, and it's lovely to find yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reindeer hat made me smile. They look really happy. Hope the rest of your holidays are fun and thanks for finding me at my new place (and updating your link!).

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.