- Come in from the garden holding some eggs and put them down somewhere 'safe' and only find them hours or days later.
- Wave to complete strangers across the street thinking they are someone I know well.
- Run down the tube escalators at rush hour. I never think I will get vertigo half way down and I always do.
- Sing while I am listening to my iPod.
- Put on my glasses in the evening when my eyes are tired. But forget to take out my contacts first.
- Read scary books when G is away for the night and I just have two sleeping children and a creaky old Victorian house for company.
Sunday, 23 March 2008
The daftest things I do on a regular basis: