Saturday 29 January 2011

The List Writer's 25 favourite things to do in London

Inspired by all your lovely comments on my Wedneday walk along Regent's Canal this week, I have finally put together my list of 25 favourite things to do in London - something I have been meaning to compile for ages.

You can have a look, and download the list, from Google Docs.  There is a link directly to it on the right hand side of this blog, or you can click here.  I'd love to know if you do (or have done) any of the things I love so much - do you agree with my list?

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome list, The awful thing is I will be 70 next month and cant get around so well any more ,but the good thing is ...I can read about your adventures and look at your pictures ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! it's great to see a list of places that are off the tourist trail as well..and I can testify that the coffee shop at Foyles is great! I have been to a couple of the museums, Greenwich and St Pauls but there is still a lot on there I would like to discover.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you there are some great ideas there - so after the theme park visits for the kids I think I can wangle a couple of extra places to visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel another trip to the Smoke coming on. Chilli Jam is going down very well, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.