- Nine people listening to music on headphones.
- A young woman doing card tricks with her paper train tickets.
- Her boyfriend, wearing very white trainers, anxiously telling her to be careful with the tickets.
- A jolly, portly man wearing a grey, hand-knitted tank top, offering sections of his Saturday newspaper to those sitting around him.
- A woman with immaculately painted pink toenails, wearing hareem pants and white sandals.
- A man with white hair and black gloves, distressed to find himself on the wrong train at Liverpool Street
- A blushing young man, wearing a blue dog-tooth checked shirt, rummaging in his jacket pocket and then dropping a lip balm and a selection of multi-coloured foil-wrapped condoms all over the floor.
- A middle-aged woman checking her hair, and pulling out a few white ones.
Saturday, 5 November 2011
Seen on the Tube
Hammersmith & City Line, Kings Cross to Mile End