- A lady reading The Highway Code and sighing heavily.
- Two work colleagues, heads bent together over an open lever-arch file, looking up at each other shyly when their hands accidentally brushed together.
- Two elderly trainspotters, with notebooks and cameras on their laps, loudly discussing the points system at Willesden Junction.
- A young lady, with a cascade of spectacularly curly blonde hair, sitting very still and poised in a corner seat.
- Two Japanese teenagers, with matching spiky rubber covers on their iPhones, sitting on the floor of the carriage and chatting quietly.
- A young man wearing a trilby hat at a jaunty angle and carrying a jute shopping bag with House of Commons printed on the side.
|Pink and white camellia bloom at Kew|
|Blue skies and magnolia blossom at Kew|
This post is for Tracy and Kristina, who shared a glorious day out with me at Kew, and who liked Monday's post so much.