- Five pairs of Converse plimsolls - blue, lilac, cream, green and grey.
- A family with lilting Geordie accents, hauling enormous suitcases off the train at Kings Cross.
- Many prettily wrapped bunches of Mothering Sunday flowers - always in the arms of young men or middle-aged ladies.
- Grandparents saying goodbye to grandchildren who were immersed in their books.
- Two pairs of sunglasses perched on top of heads.
- A young man wearing swimming trunks and a denim jacket. Couldn't help but stare in
- A pretty teenager with four bright felt flowers in her hair.
- A man reading a Japanese e-book on a Kindle.
The view over London from Parliament Hill, on Hampstead Heath