The sitting room floor is once again covered in tiny snippets of thread.
- I've made some dolls clothes for O
- and pieced the top of a quilt for C.
- I've bought myself a small embroidery hoop and some linen and am going to teach myself how to embroider.
The birthday cakes are (almost) eaten and I am now in a big savoury-baking phase. This week it has been:
- sundried tomato and mozzarella muffins (you can eat these in person at a very lovely Cotswold cafe)
- a tomato and herb bread loaf
- cauliflower cheese
I've made it out of the house as well.
- I cycled through the crispy leaves in Victoria Park.
- I went geocaching in Wanstead Park with C & O - amazingly there are still a few caches here that I haven't found.
C and O don't seem to mind the birthday celebrations being over; they have many lovely new toys to play with and are finally on school half-term and now have the time to enjoy them.
This afternoon, O drew these Strictly Come Dancing inspired dresses in readiness for tonight's excitement. However, unlike O, I'm not wondering what dress Tess will be wearing - I am wondering what on earth the costume team will put Mark Foster in this week...!