- 1 plastic laundry bag - stuffed full.
- 1 orange mesh bag with ribbon trim (very nice ribbon trim - got me thinking...).
- 1 hippyish, Peruvian, embroidered shoulder bag in turquoise. On shoulder of same woman as the orange mesh bag. She looked fabulous.
- 1 very battered and squashy, navy, leather bag with buckles.
- 1 smart and stylish, navy, leather bag with buckles.
- 2 non-descript, faux-leather handbags.
- 1 old satchel made from grungy, green plastic.
- 1 elegant, gold shoulder bag. Huge but empty.
- 1 Cath Kidston bookbag in new red paisley print (mine).
Tuesday, 4 November 2008
10 bags seen on the tube
10 bags seen in one tube carriage between South Woodford and St Paul's, yesterday: