Thursday 20 November 2008

A week in my shoes :: Day 2

These astonishingly bright tights are from Gap and I adore them! Perfect for grey autumn mornings doing nothing in particular.

Walking to school.
Waiting with G in the playground for a parents' numeracy workshop (very good - G and I were swots and put our hands up to give the answers quite often - ha!).


In the car on the way back from the supermarket.
.
In the kitchen as I baked a cherry and almond cake.


Notes from yesterday:
  • My mother bought some boots - I was merely there to advise and tut over the price, in a complete role reversal from my teenage years.
  • The parcel was from Clothkits and is for O for Christmas....

5 comments:

  1. ooo I now need a pair of brightly coloured tights !! this is a fab idea , looking forward to the rest of the week :-)
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tights!
    Nest week you should do a week of socks, stockings, and tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are a thing of beauty. I wore my green ones yesterday and was convinced people were muttering 'Kermit' as I walked past...I don't think I will ever return to normal coloured tights again. Why would you?! I have thick grey school type ones on today. Sigh. I love them.Also don't think I will ever wear jeans again after discovering the loveliness of the Boden denim skirt. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!
    there's an award for you at my blog. now I'm off to drool over the Boden website.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tights! And are they a pair of those lovely patent gunmetal Clarks shoes, that I couldn't quite bring myself to buy, but half wish I had?

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.