- My favourite articles of clothing are aprons and hats.
- When G and I first started dating, each week he would buy me a bunch of flowers so enormous that I did not own a vase big enough to put them in. So he had to buy me an enormous vase too. I was very impressed.
- This week I bought a bottle of ink. Probably for the first time since I was at school. I dithered for ages in the shop about which colour I should get. I went with classical black eventually, but I'm now thinking blue would be nicer.
- My favourite girls name in the whole world is Edith. G vetoed it when we were expecting O. Quite vehemently as I recall.
- I am reading a Marion Keyes novel at the moment - Watermelon.
- I like eating smoked salmon for breakfast, but I rarely do. If I did, I'd have so much Omega 3 in me that I'd surely be a genius. A poor genius though.
And to finish things off, here is a very random photo of my copper coal scuttle.