Tuesday 25 November 2008

A week in my shoes :: Day 7

You will be able to deduce from the shoes and tights I wore today, that I wear much fancier clothes to work than I do at home.

On the way to the tube station this morning.
.

On the tube (the man next to me was asleep so I didn't feel too weird leaning over to photograph my (and his) feet).
.
Coming up the v..e..r..y.. long escalator at St Paul's station.
.
.
Sitting at my desk. The shoes in the distance belong to my colleague who sits opposite me, the lovely Mrs H. Mrs H is very sensible and wears trainers to work, only changing into heels once she gets there. I've never been able to bring myself to do that, so when I buy a new pair of heels I spend a long time in the shop trying them on and making sure they're going to be comfortable.
.
.
Thank you all for your kind comments this past week. I am don't know whether to be slightly worried or deeply impressed that so many of you can spot a Boden coat from a tiny glimpse in the corner of a photograph!
.
I hope your shoes have taken you to nice places this past week.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - lace tights! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shoes have taken me back from Florida, but since then I've rarely put them back on... I love reading about where your shoes have been! I'm enamoured with your cool purple lacy stockings!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the fact that Mrs H has a shoe cupboard housed under her desk- how cool is she?! Does she hide them all there from her husband?!
    The tights are very glam, I must say. Great idea for a post, I have really enjoyed looking at your feet each day! (in a non-foot fetishy kind of way...!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the week in shoes (and rather yummy socks). Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up with you after a break - love the "week in my shoes" I am a real sad sack, all of my shoes are black! I really need to extend my shoe choices I think! New Year's resolution - have more fun with my feet.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I often do not have the time to reply to everybody, I really appreciate all your comments so much - thank you for taking the time to read my blog and share your thoughts on what I've written.